RSS2.0

Matt Parkman Heroes television series develops applications for iPhone

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who would have thought that an actor who delights in television programming and iPhone? Yes Matt Parkman (in real life, Greg Grunberg) protagonist of the television series Heroes develops applications for iPhone. The first app is called Yowza! That means in American wonder.
The application is currently only available in U.S. stores. Yowza! Through the GPS finds the discounts in shops more 'close to the location.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever before.

My website - I can't believe
this