RSS2.0

KODAK Solar Charger KS100-C +2

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kodak Company today introduced an unusual (yet) the battery charger KODAK Solar Charger KS100-C +2, which can charge the battery as a built from the USB port, and from the energy of sunlight. This device provides enough power for half zaryadok cell phone, more of the music player for 33 hours, or shooting up to 200 photos a digital camera.

Charger KODAK Solar Charger KS100-C +2 will be on sale from September 2009 on the recommended retail price of 39.95 U.S. dollars.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who loves to try unused things. Currently I am constructing my private solar panels. I am doing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I saw a very awesome site that explains how to build solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be awesome and I'd really appreciate it, because I extremely take an interest in solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.