RSS2.0

Samsung Rogue U960 for the U.S. operator Verzion Wireless

Friday, July 31, 2009

Phone Samsung Rogue U960 should replace an earlier model of Verizon Glyde U960. The model is designed for use in CDMA networks and are running OS Samsung TouchWiz 2.0. The device is made in the form factor «Sidebar slider» and has AMOLED touch screen, combined with the QWERTY-keyboard.

Full list of features is not known, but presumably the phone has a 3-MP camera with autofocus and the ability to record video, slot for memory cards microSD format, 3.5 mm audio output, as well as Bluetooth 2.1 c module support profile A2DP.

According to unofficial information, the phone Samsung Rogue U960 is expected to sell the operator Verzion Wireless August 15, but on its potential value has not yet been reported.

1 comments:

iPhone-Rivals said...

My name is Chris and I recently bought a Samsung Rogue and so far so good....I've owned WM devices for a few years now and the one thing I really am annoyed at with the Rogue is the AT&T application lock. Alot of my favorite Windows Mobile apps will not install. I'm looking forward to learning everything about the Samsung Rogue, so please share with me at http://www.Samsung-Rogue.com Thanks!