RSS2.0

The official announcement of Canon EOS 7D

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Company Caonon officially introduced its new model of digital SLR EOS 7D, specially designed, says the manufacturer, to meet any requirements for photographers. This novelty is equipped with a new 18 megapixel APS-C CMOS (CMOS) sensor, two built-in image processing "DIGIC 4" to ensure a quick and high quality work in all light conditions, up to 12 800 units of ISO, and continuous shooting up to eight frames per second without the use of additional accessories.

Of the additional features EOS 7D, Canon indicates the presence in it of a high-performance autofocus system, intellectual viewfinder, built-in synchronizer flash Speedlite Transmitter, Full HD video recording capabilities, as well as light and strong dust-and waterproof housing made of magnesium alloy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


Feel free to surf to my webpage - great article