RSS2.0

Samsung I6330C and I8180C emerged in China

Thursday, December 31, 2009

According to Samsung Hub, the Chinese operator China Mobile has released two new models from the company Samsung Electronics. Samsung I6330C equipped with a 3.2-inch touchscreen AMOLED-display with WQVGA resolution and 3.2-megapixel camera. In addition, it allows you to watch mobile TV transmission channel CCTV-1 and CCTV-News. The device also supports A-GPS and the Chinese third-generation cellular networks. Rather, it is aimed at entertaining segment.



Model Samsung I8180C, in turn, can be considered a business decision. This is the communicator in the same form-factor besklaviaturnogo monoblock. It is based on the operating system Windows Mobile 6.5 and the processor with a clock frequency of 800 MHz. The device operates in cellular networks TD-HSDPA and supports the wireless standard WAPI (Chinese version of Wi-Fi). On the cost of devices, the source did not mention.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.