Company TRENDnet today announced a new Wi-Fi USB Adapter - TEW-648UB. Miniature adapter supports 802.11n wireless standard and the data rate up to 150 Mbps. When using the TEW-648UB speed wireless PC or laptop is increased 6 times, and the radius of coverage - to 3-fold, compared with standard 802.11g.
This Wi-Fi connection is provided by a compact device - the size of TRENDnet TEW-648UB little more odnorublevoy coins. Connecting the device to the network is facilitated by the use of technology Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service, quality of service management technology - allows you to assign priority traffic for games, voice calls and video streaming.
Specifications of TRENDnet TEW-648UB:
* Support for standard wireless IEEE 802.11n
* Connect "one click" technology with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
* USB 2.0 interface
* Backwards compatible with current standards IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
* Supports Ad-Hoc (Client-Client) and Infrastructure (AP-Client)
*Supports 64/128-bit encryption protocols WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
* Support for QoS Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
* Compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista
* The radius of coverage up to 50 meters indoors and up to 100 meters in open space