RSS2.0

Stylish Android smartphones Lumigon T1 and S1 and mysterious E1

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The company immediately announced Lumigon three smartphone operating system Android - T1, S1 and E1. The first two models are built on Freescale i.MX51 processors and running the operating system, Android 2.1 interface Lumigon P-GUI. Both smartphone equipped with a capacitive touch screen and the difference is only in the fact that S1 is also retractable down numeric keypad. Among the characteristics of the manufacturer also cited 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash, an accelerometer, GPS receiver with A-GPS modules and wireless Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. In addition, the devices are equipped with 3.5 mm jack for headphones, still quite rare in the devices of this type of output HDMI 720p, FM receiver and transmitter.

Lumigon T1 and S1 will be available in Europe in the second quarter of this year, judging by the pictures, quite stylish devices. On the third new product, which will appear later - closer to the end of the year - details yet very little. Company is very intriguing reported that Lumigon E1 possesses a unique navigation system and a very attractive appearance, combined with the form, which had never before been used in mobile phones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

3 inches screen of Zopo ZAP900h is really a cool thing about Zopo ZP910 and as it is having a Quad Core processor you should really
check out its features. Smartphone survey is an important app for Smartphone users that may keep them
busy while giving some beneficial results. If you don't like to cook or feel like you don't have time, there are apps for restaurants
also.

Also visit my web blog ... samsung galaxy s4

Anonymous said...

The Build - We know size was listed already as a positive attribute to these
cameras, but it works both ways. If you are searching for a camera that shoots
high quality video clip and stills then this a single is for you.

The increased features of the camera in fact, justify the price hike.

My homepage ... canon 5d mark iii

Anonymous said...

And powering its various affairs will be the dual core Nvidia Tegra 2.
1 is Samsungs replacement of the original Galaxy Tab 10.

Samsung galaxy has been developed as a star model that is available at best bargain deals.

my website samsung galaxy tab 2