RSS2.0

Toshiba Notebook Satellite T130 demonstrated to support LTE

Friday, February 19, 2010

At the Mobile World Congress the company has demonstrated a laptop Toshiba Satellite T130 with built-LTE modem. It can carry data at speeds of 16 Mbit / s, which, in fact, demonstrated at the stand of Toshiba. Thus, technically LTE network can provide the line speed of 100 Mbps. Notebook Toshiba Satellite T130, incidentally, was introduced last fall, of course, without a modem LTE, since the commercial launch of networks of this standard is only expected.

Toshiba Satellite T130 is based on energy-efficient line of Intel processors ULV (Core, Pentium or Celeron), equipped with 13.3-inch screen and wireless adapters Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G. Thus, from one battery charge a laptop can work up to 11 hours. Poke is not assigned the exact date release version Toshiba Satellite T130 with LTE, because networks do not yet have wide distribution. Maybe when they start commercial operation, the company will present another laptop with the modem in a more contemporary at that time. By the way, a laptop with the support demonstrated LTE at Mobile Congress, and the company Samsung Electronics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect site for anyone who wishes to understand this topic.
You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I
actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that's been discussed for a long time. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

My web blog: cartoon t shirts india online

Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way
in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of
to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a great web site.

Here is my web site: cartoon t shirts australia

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

My web site :: local business directories

Anonymous said...

Hi friends, good article and good urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying
by these.

Here is my web site USA real estate directory