RSS2.0

Arc Motion Controller for Sony PS3 can get a supplement in the style of Wii Nunchuk

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It is known that at the forthcoming this week in San Francisco video game developers conference (Games Developer's Conference, GDC) company Sony may submit a supplement for their future game controller for the PlayStation 3, known as the Arc Motion Controller. Interestingly, according to the source of information, this addition will be done in the style of popular enough Controller Wii Nunchuk.



Visitor NeoGAF forum under the nickname Ichinisan claims that this device Arc Motion Controller, he has noticed in the photographs includes the analog stick buttons plus the X and O, as well as a couple of buttons, L1 and L2 below the location of the D-Pad. In addition, according to the source, the controller Arc contains one very large button on top (perhaps this is already familiar pink ball), the buttons X and O, triangle and square buttons and a trigger mechanism, denoted by the letter T. It argues that the above device is really long and differs from the Controller Wii Nunchuk.

2 comments:

flash drive said...

I have ps3 and I am using that old controller I will thinking to buy new one.Here you post such nice information regarding this Motion controller look so nice and cool one for us.

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger
if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my web blog; view homepage