Handling multimedia processors provides Intel Core i7 (four cores, 8 threads). The notebook supports the ability to record Blu-ray discs and used main memory capacity of 6 GB. Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT330M in conjunction with VRAM GDDR3 VRAM capacity of 1 GB with a parallel architecture, CUDA provides three-dimensional graphics and smooth video playback format Full HD. In models of VAIO F-series drive uses Blu-ray Disc Drive or Blu-ray Disc Combo Drive.
In the software bundle includes PMB (Picture Motion Browser) VAIO Edition, optimized software for use with quad-core processor. This application accelerates and simplifies the creation of a professional home video and record on DVD or Blu-ray. In the new models of VAIO F-series uses energy-saving technologies. Brightness sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness, saving energy in low light conditions. Also provided to turn off the screen while listening to music or watching movies Blu-ray on a TV screen connected to the computer. The new VAIO F-series notebooks will be available in late January 2010.
VAIO VPCF11Z1R/BI Features:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-720QM
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard drive: 500 GB Serial ATA
- Display: 16.4-inch VAIO Display Premium Full HD (1920 x 1080), Anti glare coating with 100% Adobe RGB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M (1 GB GDDR3 VRAM)
- Optical Drive: burner for Blu-ray Disc
- WLAN 802.11 b / g, Bluetooth
- Weight: 3,2 kg (with supplied battery)
- Size: 263 x 387,2 x 31-41 mm