The prototype model Optio I-10 served as the smallest SLR camera PENTAX AUTO 110, published in the spring of 1978. Powered by the wide obetiv with a 5-fold optical zoom and optical image stabilization, 12 megapixel matrix, a large 2.7-inch LCD, as well as the presence of features such as Face Detection, HD-video and built-in editing tools image.
Unlike Optio I-10, PENTAX Optio H90 has modern features in the design of the shell dominated by straight lines, and control buttons are placed so that they could safely push without fear of offending other organs settings. In technical terms, this unit is practically no different from the retro-new items.
PENTAX Optio E90 - it is affordable unit, where there was a place functions: automatic choice of scene modes (Auto Picture), Smile Capture (shooting from the smile) and to identify faces in the frame. Among the other features of the model have the following:
- 10 MP sensor
- Lens with 3-fold optical zoom
- Large 2.7-inch LCD display
- Function cue accidentally deleted photos
- Mode "Panorama"
- High-speed photography (in the resolution of VGA)
- Power from the batteries finger
- New items are expected in Russia and Ukraine in the second half of March.