RSS2.0

User Pearl Flip 8220 for a few days

Friday, April 10, 2009

Perhaps one of the great unknown, so willing to try and test their strengths and virtues I have a BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 for a few days of testing.

Abandoning my current device, a Storm, and I will go with the Pearl Flip 8220 for all the good and bad.

I now appeal to current users of Pearl Flip 8220, tell your tips, your feelings, your despair, what you love and what odiáis him, things that you know and want to share, we will be very useful.

The external display is the second novel in this device. And the fact that folding is a new theme, I've never had before a terminal folding do you acostumbraré?. The SureType keyboard is not new to me, before he had a Pearl 8100.

First impressions, both visual and initial contact has been very positive. One gets the feeling that weighs almost nothing, well in fact if I compare with the Storm, it's like comparing a brick with a pen, gives the impression of being very, very lightweight (102 gr). Your keyboard compared to the Pearl 8100 gives the feeling of being much bigger and wider and therefore more comfortable I guess. The display is also distinguished by their size and in resolution (240 x 320).

So for a few days I will be a user terminal with SureType keyboard. In a few days I count more than the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220. So I hope your suggestions.

0 comments: