RSS2.0

Vodafone will release a Google Nexus One in Europe in April

Sunday, February 28, 2010

According to informed sources, smartphone Google Nexus One will go on sale in the UK in April. It will be sold at the operator Vodafone. Presumably, the cost of the device will be 150 euros with a contract. By the way, it was reported that Google Nexus One will have Vodafone UK earlier - in late January - early February, but this did not happen. It is hoped that the newly named release dates in April - reliable. Perhaps, directly to subscribers of Vodafone smartphone will not be sold, it will be available in the online store Google. It is not clear whether to start around the same time the device is sold throughout Europe without being tied to a particular operator.



Recall, Google Nexus One - is productive smartphone based on Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, with 1 GHz processor and operating system, Android 2.1. It is a besklaviaturnogo monoblock with 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display. By the way, recently manufacturer Nexus One company High Tech Computer introduced its counterpart under its own brand - HTC Desire.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, amazing site!

my webpage: you have to see this