RSS2.0

WD updated series of external hard drives

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Western Digital today released new models of external hard drive series and My Book My Passport. Series My Passport and My Passport Essential replenished models from 320 GB to 1 TB in blue, red, silver and black colors. Moreover, the size of new models by 20% compared with earlier samples of disk My Passport. In My Book series includes more capacious model with memory of 500 GB to 2 TB.

All new external hard drives from WD have 256-bit encryption and support programs a series of WD SmartWare, who not only protect information against unauthorized access, but also allow you to automatically make backups. Models are available in versions for use with Windows PC and your computer from the Macintosh.

The cost of hard disk My Passport series ranges from 110 to 250 dollars depending on the volume, and the My Book series starts from $ 100.

0 comments: