RSS2.0

LG is preparing a flexible e-reader to compete with iPad and the Amazon Kindle

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Company LG Electronics, apparently preparing to release his own ebook. The product is designed to compete with the Amazon Kindle and Apple iPad. , Told Emirates Business edition head of LG in the region, MEA (Middle East and Africa). He did not reveal any technical details about the forthcoming device, but the above data, only said that it would be "a revolutionary product." As the timing of the issuance of electronic books LG MEA named president in April of this year.

It is interesting that not so long ago became aware of the new development of LG Display - 19-inch flexible display technology based electronic paper. The thickness of the display is only 0.3 mm, and weight - 130 grams, it can bend in different directions. It is possible that the "revolutionary product" of the company will be based on this innovative development. But first LG will release its smaller counterparts with a diagonal of 11.5 inches, and e-book could easily get a screen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I’m Dave. Im new here...
YouTube is a heaps good resource and I use it all the time to watch
all my favourite gadget and gaming videos but it’s also full of so
much rubbish as well. Like those get rich quick pay per click refuel
videos. Like oh my gosh man there’s so many of them! :0
Any ways I’ve found out how to watch all my gadget and gaming
videos without having to waste my bandwidth on all that other crap. I
can watch my iphone vids without watching another generic affiliate
video telling me that will actually win an iPhone just for filling out
a survey.

Some of the kind of vids that I watch is gadget gizmo vids with like
all the most awesomest tech news, and hack YouTube vids (mods and
stuff), laptop youtube vids cos I just like to keep my pc up to date
(computers become obsolete within weeks), nintendo ds youtube vids are
awesome too!
I love to watch ps3 youtube vids but when I search on YouTube I also
get dodgy results like “playstation 4 - no jokes!” bah! What a
load of rubbish!
Oh yeah and I also like watching wii vids

http://www.gizmogamer.net/

Thanks for reading my youtube rants anyways :)

Tom

Anonymous said...

Do you know, who will be there tomorrow? I dont know and my next step - link for answer for your question. Nice day, see you later.
http://japamcar.ru/map4.html