RSS2.0

LG Electronics began selling its Windows smartphone LG GW550

Monday, November 16, 2009

South Korean company LG Electronics announced the commencement of sales in Latin America, Asia and the Middle East (more than 20 countries) of its new thin (12 mm), a business smartphone LG GW550-based operating system Windows Mobile 6.5 and built-in QWERTY-keyboard.

Novelty has a 2.4-inch LCD display, built-in 3.2 megapixel camera, support for Wi-Fi networks, and A-GPS navigation, Push E-Mail and other built-in features of the operating system, including viewing and editing office documents.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the closing section :) I take care of such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

Feel free to surf to my web page ... best cash advance sites